Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04001 USD / CZK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,488 (37,184 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)