Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,329 (€3,542) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)