Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,323 (€2,077) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)