Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,812 (₩2,030,510) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)