Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,239 (₩2,533,470) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)