Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 62% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,437 (₨94,006) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)