Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 USD / KGS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,898 (200,756 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)