Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01468 USD / KGS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $6,087 (414,808 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)