Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01439 USD / KGS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,930 (203,543 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (16 minutes ago)