Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 USD / KGS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,938 (202,952 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (39 minutes ago)