Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $882 (₨92,285) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)