Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 737 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,181 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)