Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,997 in Huntsville, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)