Cost of living comparison between Huntsville, Alabama, United States and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,553 in Huntsville, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)