Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 971 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,371 in Huntsville, Alabama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)