Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15096 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,142 (元20,813) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)