Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,728 (€3,167) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (44 minutes ago)