Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31142 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,206 (S/. 10,294) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)