Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30562 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,873 (S/. 6,129) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (35 minutes ago)