Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30698 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,888 (S/. 6,151) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (41 minutes ago)