Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03333 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,961 (118,855 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (43 minutes ago)