Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03319 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,166 (125,528 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)