Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23318 USD / GHS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,588 (GH₵6,812) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)