Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00183 USD / SOS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 175% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,590 (4,698,942 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)