Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 USD / SOS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 175% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,582 (4,694,550 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)