Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,337 (元16,040) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)