Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,894 (﷼ 62,368,439) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)