Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,048 (﷼ 70,177,660) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)