Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,748 (﷼ 74,160,799) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)