Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25975 USD / ILS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,498 (9,617 ₪) in Hadera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)