Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,732 (₩1,935,162) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)