Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,591 (₩2,936,760) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)