Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,205 (₩4,754,666) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)