Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,303 (₩4,717,190) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (44 minutes ago)