Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,453 (₩4,984,738) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)