Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01551 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 56% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,745 (₨177,023) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)