Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,560 (₩2,870,118) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)