Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,455 (₨256,883) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)