Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14632 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 61% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,427 (元16,588) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (28 minutes ago)