Cost of living comparison between Guiyang, China and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14843 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,498 (元10,093) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)