Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15617 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,513 (元16,091) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)