Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 61% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,468 (元10,109) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)