Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,064 (4,064 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)