Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14632 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,485 (元23,817) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)