Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,229 (元8,426) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)