Cost of living comparison between Guilin, China and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14843 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,868 (元12,587) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)