Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 829 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)