Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,331 (€2,141) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)