Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,087 (5,087 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)