Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,193 (7,193 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)