Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,184 (4,184 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)