Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 927 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,524 (元22,516) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)