Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 737 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15798 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,281 (元20,768) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)