Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 758 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15478 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,359 (元21,702) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)