Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 790 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,576 (€3,069) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)