Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30689 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,924 (R$ 9,527) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)