Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 USD / MKD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,517 (85,125 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)