Cost of living comparison between Gondar, Ethiopia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04520 USD / ETB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,197 (48,614 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)