Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,495 (€3,674) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)