Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 13% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,939 (€4,811) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)