Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00490 USD / GYD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,045 (417,767 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)