Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01993 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,044 (Php102,545) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)