Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02015 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,066 (Php102,576) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)