Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21386 USD / TRY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,171 (10,150TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)