Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,346 (₩4,793,089) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)