Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,598 (₩4,922,533) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)