Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,398 (₩2,824,766) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)