Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,471 (₩2,818,897) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)