Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41682 USD / TND
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,650 (3,958 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (31 minutes ago)