Cost of living comparison between Fuzhou, China and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14843 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,255 (元8,458) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)