Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00936 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,735 (¥1,146,505) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)