Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,042 (¥686,270) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)