Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,494 (€2,309) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)