Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 602 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)