Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 10% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,828 (€2,615) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)