Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,363 (₨272,934) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)