Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00844 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,611 (₨309,333) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)