Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21297 USD / TRY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,831 (8,596TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)