Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14295 USD / DKK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,655 (kr18,575) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)