Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14270 USD / DKK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,978 (kr27,878) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)