Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00833 USD / ALL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,557 (186,914 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (40 minutes ago)