Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10269 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,403 (13,667 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (36 minutes ago)