Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26253 USD / TRY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,461 (9,375TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)