Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15109 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 4% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,567 (元43,461) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)