Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14754 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 89% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,737 (元32,105) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)