Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 79% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $11,115 (元74,134) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)